Women, if you are having trouble with a man or men, does it not make sense to talk to a trusted man than to your girlfriends? It is like Sex and The City. Carrie went to her gal pal posse who were equally clueless about men with her man problems. In that vein, I have put down these 7 sure fire tips for finding and keeping Mr. Right.
1. Men are looking for a best friend and confidante’. You need to modify your behavior so that he feels safe to bring anything up with you. This includes negatives about you. The number one complaint that I get in my practice is that women don’t make it safe for a guy to bring complaints about you to you. Women tend to become highly defensive when the guy has a critique or complaint about you. They tend to get loud and verbally abusive. While critique is hard to hear, you need to listen and ask him: “in what way can I resolve this?”
2. You need to smile and be approachable. This means going places without a girlfriend or wing woman. Guys tend to avoid women in crowds of other women.
3. You need to be proactive in your approach. If you see a cute guy and have smiled at him and he does not come over, walk up to him and ask him if he would like some company? This is especially effective if you are having lunch and he is having lunch or dinner alone. Guys actually like women making the first move sometimes.
4. Ask him tons of questions and act interested in his replies. By keeping the questions up you can find out tons of info about the guy in a relatively short period of time. Also don’t interrupt him when he is talking, guys hate that. Wait until a natural pause in the conversation to bring up additional questions or a question about what he is talking about.
5. Men want a willing and adventurous sex partner. Guys are becoming more discriminating in their sexuality. This means that you need to free up those inhibitions. Also invest in some frilly lacy lingerie. Men love that as we are all visual creatures. Most women are still wearing virginal white nylon panties with no lace, BORING! Wear a lacy bra as well and wear a semi transparent blouse so that he can see the lace through it. This tells him that you are not a sexual prude and understand his sexuality. The last thing that you want him thinking while making love with you is that a previous girlfriend was better in bed than you.
6. Be willing to tell him what you want sexually. Men naturally want to please you but every woman reacts differently to different stimulation. Guys would love it if you say faster, or slower, softer or harder. When you come, be sure to scream. Guys love it and you will find that if you do this, your climaxes will actually be more intense. This is why you hear women tennis players grunting and screaming when they hit the ball, it delivers 30% more power.
7. Let him have his space and don’t be clingy. Also be trustworthy and don’t snoop through his stuff unless given permission. Women are naturally curious but avoid this.
Let me know how this works for you and if you have anything to add to snagging Mr. Right
Rate This Post:
Did you like this article? Submit it to your favorite social bookmarking sites: