This has been on my mind, and it’s time to start asking why. From the time we’re pre-teens, all the way till today, sex is like a dirty little secret that we’re not supposed to talk about. Yet, like most other things, the less we talk about it, the less we learn about it. It’s no wonder why so many couples are sexually unsatisfied, why children are having sex younger and younger, pregnancy and sexual disease are on the rise, and why more and more marriages are ending in divorce.
About Brandon Grittini
Brandon Grittini's Posts:
So many times people come to me and tell me they’re in a sexless marriage. This is such a tragedy, because sex is so beautiful when you’re in love. Most of the time, people don’t understand what happened. At first the sex was great, and as time goes by, the feelings fade. So what happened to cause you to be in a sexless marriage?
Every now and again, you think past to that one love, that person that you wish you could do it all over with. You think about this person until you find the one that can satisfy this void in your heart. You reminisce about all the good times you shared, and think about what you could have done differently during those bad times.
“Men are dogs!” We hear it all of the time. Men should be so lucky to be called such an honorable thing, yet we use the phrase in a derogatory way. We try to hurt men, telling them that they are mean, unkind, un-thoughtful, and un-gracious. Is that what dogs are?
What if we didn’t have anything to judge a person on except who they are, their character? Wouldn’t it be wonderful to really know the person you are thinking of spending the rest of your life with? I’ve always thought that courtship, or dating, is the biggest lie we ever live!
Cheating Affairs can destroy a relationship. Ironically, they can also make them better. That’s not to suggest that you should have an affair to find happiness in your relationship. What I’m saying is that 82% of relationships traumatized by an affair actually get past the affair, and live happier than they did prior to the infidelity.
Secret affairs can ruin a marriage, but more often than not, they are not a relationship killer. In fact, 82% of marriages affected by an affair actually have happier couples after the affair. The reason is that the affair reveals that something is wrong in the relationship, and most couples want to correct the problems.
While recovering from a secret affair isn’t easy, you can live a happy life with your spouse after the trauma. Among the many things that people need to work on after finding out about a secret affair is how to have sex after infidelity.
It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been together, over time, the fire can burn out like a cheap light bulb. It doesn’t have to, but when we stop stoking said fire, the passion fades and interest dwindles, leaving nothing more but smoldering ash.
Like a fire, your heart can burn, from joy to sorrow, from euphoria to doom. The choice is yours. When you fail to stoke the fire, the flames will die and the heat will cool. You will begin to doubt yourself, your love, your commitment, and your spouse.
You’ve always had it in you. You’ve had the vision and the dream, and you’ve even had the tingly feelings and shaky knees that love can bring about. You’ve had expectations of this thing called ‘love’, but over time, reality doesn’t seem to cooperate.
What brings about this distance between us, this emptiness that wasn’t a part of my plan? The myriad of questions begin to fill your head. What happened? What did I do? Am I not attractive to you anymore? Don’t you love me?
- Ask Relationship Experts: How do I keep growing on her
- Ask Relationship Experts: I love my cousin!
- Ask Relationship Experts: I’m loosing interest in my boyfriend
- Bi Dating Online Gives Bisexual People More Options Than Ever
- Ask Relationship Experts: She sends me mixed signals
- Ask Relationship Experts: Should I back of and give her space?
- Ask Relationship Experts: Why can’t he figure out what he wants?
- Ask Relationship Experts: He doesn’t want to meet with me
- Ask Relationship Experts: My fiance doesn’t want to meet my friends
- Ask Relationship Experts: She says she needs some time to think?
- Robbie Lee in Ask Relationship Experts: I'm loosi…
- Robbie Lee in Ask Relationship Experts: How do I …
- John Wilder in Ask Relationship Experts: I love my…
- John Wilder in Ask Relationship Experts: How do I …
- John Wilder in Ask Relationship Experts: I'm loosi…
- Suzanne White M… in Ask Relationship Experts: How do I …
- Suzanne White M… in Ask Relationship Experts: I love my…
- Suzanne White M… in Ask Relationship Experts: I'm loosi…
- Jason Love in Ask Relationship Experts: How do I …
- Jason Love in Ask Relationship Experts: I'm loosi…
- Ask Our Relationship Experts: I don't want to be in the friend zone! (12)
- Relationship Basics: Cause and Effect (11)
- The Secret Power of the Alpha Male to Create Uncontrollable Reactions in Women (10)
- Ask Our Relationship Experts: My boyfriend abuses me, but I have nowhere to go. (10)
- Ask Our Relationship Experts: My boyfriend's ex keeps contacting him (10)
- Ask Our Relationship Experts: My husband is sleeping with his married co-worker (10)
- Ask Our Relationship Experts: My wife's client has a crush on her and wants her to be his mistress (9)
- Ask Relationship Experts: My boyfriend feels he's not ready for the emotional investment (9)
- Ask Our Experts: Should I say, or should I leave him? (8)
- Ask Our Experts: I'm willing to do anything to bring the passion back to our relationship! (8)